Monday, January 30, 2012

Still learning

It was a fasting day to give 3 month blood and urine samples. All that went well until I talked to my Doctor and he looked at my log book. I had tried to be consistent in doing my reading every night before dinner because it allowed me to track the data. He informed me that I need to be random to have tracking data for the sugars at other intervals. I had no idea but if that is what he wants then I can do that too. The testing in not cheep as I have found out. The disks, micro-jets, and meds sure added to the bottom line. I am still "glad" that I only have type II so no insulin needs. I believe that I am now hovering around a 6 A1C and do not have some of the high sugar issues combating my life. Of course, the girl scout cookie drive is at work and I had to pass helping a friends daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment