Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Frustration day.

Some days the frustration is just a big negative vacuum to your relaxed calm. Bosszilla was in full reactionary mode and complete denial of past statements THe work flow was so staggered that it was hard to accomplish the tasks. Other emails came with "gotta do it now" or why did you do it that way. At the end of the day the Doctor's office calls about the blood and urine samples. THe female mentions that the analysis is good and the DR. wishes another test in 4 months...... NO fricking numbers, no statements of what the change was , is or will be. As a Type II, I live on number and I got zip. Made a call back and waited two hours for a return call and then see I got one when I was walking the dog. Of course too late to return the call.. Sigh. Tomorrow again I will try to maintain the flow and offer a suggestion about service. And get the last three blood tests so I can chart the results. Living with a non-curable issue and doing the best I can each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment