Saturday, March 28, 2009

OFF the Grid

Hi all,


I feel the need to start a place to express my views and news to direct my thoughts. The last six months have been filled with a clamor that I am unsure of the end result.

In my heart, I feel that this current trend of political social engineering is leading this country down a path that will be difficult to recover from. I feel that the people are not seeing that our freedoms are being taken from us. Once taken we will have to fight twice as hard to have them again.

The values of personal responsibility, financial security, and independence is lost by many that are only looking for "big brother" to provide for them in life.

If you don't agree with my views at least be courteous in responding to them.

All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment